Click on the links below to access some helpful resources – taken from some of my blog posts. For more information on each topic, please refer to the blog post.
- The Philanthropic Conversation -research just for Canadians – A Guide for Professional Financial Advisors eBook
- A Fundraiser Bill of Rights – It’s About Time!
- Everything You Need To Know about what you’re raising funds for:Fundraising Project Checklist (Don’t leave the office without it!).
- Branding in Non-profits? Listen to this Podcast: Storytelling for Non-profits
- A Step into Narrative Medicine: Shaping Your Patient Story
- Watch Norma’s TEDxTalk and learn about how to Cultivate Narrative Intelligence.
- Every Canadian fundraiser needs to read this – Your Story, Your Future: Time, Treasure, Talent: Canadian Women and Philanthropy
- Fundraiser Know Thyself (by completing this): Discovering Your Philanthropic Self Template
- The Nuts n’ Bolts of Setting Up Your Professional Advisor Parachute Club
- Creating A Legacy: Gathering Stories from your Donors
- YouTube: Let Me Tell You A Story ( Remember to brew a cuppa. It’s an hour-long presentation on the Power of Story