Norma has successfully delivered workshops to audiences as small as 5 and as large as over 700. Audiences have included lawyers, fundraisers, bankers, schoolteachers, librarians, children, environmentalists, healthcareworkers, dancers, police officers and storytellers.
Norma will work with your organization to determine learning needs, design a workshop (or series of sessions) based on these objectives and facilitate the learning experience. Sessions are created to suit your audience, organization and timeline. From a one hour lunch presentation to a 5-day intensive course; it all depends upon your goals, learning objectives and preferences.
Norma has also created a series of standard workshops. These include:
- Narrative Philanthropy: If you’re a charity do you know where your stories are? (Seven Key Stories for Success)
- Invest in Your Campaign Cabinet: Strategic Case for Support Storytelling Skills
- Narrative Leadership Skills: Storytelling Coaching for Senior Executive & Board Members (motivating others to invest in your organization)
- How to Have Meaningful Conversations with Major Gift Prospects (and build long-term relationships)
- Narrative Medicine: Inspiring Patient-Centred Care
- Narrative Medicine: The Role of Stories of Healing
- Talking to Clients and Donors about Philanthropy (for Professional Advisors & Fundraising Professionals)
- Developing Your Case For Support (adopt a narrative ‘modular case’ approach)
- Starting a Gift Planning Program at Your Organization
- Telling Your Organizational Story: The Cornerstone of Your Fund Development Program
- Integrating Legacy Giving across All Fundraising Activities
- Learn How to become A Storyteller (Basic & Master Classes)
- Creating a StoryBank for Your Organization
- Discovering Your Philanthropic Self: A Primer for all Fundraisers
- Incorporating Stories across the Donor Cycle
- Gathering Legacy Stories (interviewing, writing & communication strategies)
If you are interested in booking a workshop, I’d be happy to discuss this with you.
Please contact me by phoning (250) 655.3352 or by email: email@example.com